RockSprings Clinic COVID-19 Guidelines
Dear Existing Patients,
You may notice some changes when it is time for your next appointment
- Our staff will call you beforehand and ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office
- If you have any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 DO NOT come to the clinic. Please call and reschedule.
- If coming for an appointment, please call us when you get here if you are able to do so. We may ask you to wait in your car to reduce the the number of people in the waiting room.
- We will be spacing out appointments to allow for social distancing between patients. This means you will be offered fewer options for scheduling appointments
- Please DO NOT bring others along with you to your appointment. We will provide proper protective equipment to you if you do not have your own.
We look forward to resuming normal practices soon and thank you for your cooperation in helping to keep us all safe and healthy! We are happy to answer any questions you may have.